LAN Tournament Manager is used to setup and display brackets for any tournament. You can currently choose from single or double elimination (pool play to come in future). LTM is currently v.11.
- Single or Double Elimination
- Randomize Starting Positions or Add Bias to Certain Players (Separate the Better Players)
- Store Win/Loss Information for Players and Games
- Easily Select the Winners and Generate the Next Game
- Easily Add or Remove Players During Player Entry
- Easily End All Bye Rounds
- Change Player Arrangement (Right Click on an Available Drop Down Box--Don't Select With Left Click First)
Thanks for Lan, it's perfect!
When you say "Alpha" I hope this means you are planning on expanding on this. The Lan hosting community REALLY needs some good software to make events easier to manage and thus more fun for the attendees and allowing more new lans to sprout up.