Cloudduino: Remote Monitoring and Control of Arduino from the Cloud
Cloudduino is a Cloud-based Tool that allow the user to remotely control an Arduino over the internet. The application comes with a Template that provide basic Arduino functionnality: set Pin Mode, set Digital ports and Set PWM Pins and read Analog Ports. The Template can be modified by adding and removing widgets from the the side menu. Cloudduino makes really easy to control your arduino over the internet in 3 easy steps:
1) Sign up for a Couddiuno account at https://cloudduino.appspot.com/init/register
2) Download the internet Gateway (from sourceforge.net) that will collect the data from your serial port and send it to the cloud
3) Launch the internet Gateway, sign in and choose the serial port where your Arduino is connected
After the 3 easy steps, you can control your Arduino from anywhere in the world using an IPad or any HTML5 web-browser such as chrome and Safari
- Remote control of Arduino over the internet
- Template-Based Web Interface
- Customized Widgets
- Multi-Page Web Interface
- HTML5 Based design
- NAT Traversal Included. work behind Firewall
- Application is encrypted with 128-bit encryption. The connection uses TLS 1.0. The connection is encrypted using RC4_128, with SHA1 for message authentication and ECDHE_RSA as the key exchange mechanism.
- The identity of this website has been verified by Google Internet Authority.
labscript works nicely
very easy to use
Great software, thank you.
Arduino Remote Control and Monitoring from the Cloud
labscript is fast and stable