Kscope4 is a graphical frontend for cscope, the well known source code browser.
Current version is a port to KDE4 / Qt4 of the original release ( 1.6.0 ) by Elad Lahav.
KDE4, Qt4 and CMake are required to build `kscope'
The graph features require Dot and Graphviz packages to be installed
The archive file contains a `configure' shell script and a `Makefile' to ease the building process ( see `INSTALL' for details )
A source RPM package is available along with a .tar.xz archive
ChangeLog : rel. 1.7.1 (04/12/2015
- Improve file tree view behaviour
ChangeLog : rel. 1.7.1
- Bug fixes in project processing (creation & opening)
- Fix appearence pb of the `Make dialog' with long command line
- New `Make dialog' feature : the whole history is written to the project's config file & restored during the next session
- Add a dialog to setup cscope environment when (re)building the database
Be the first to post a review of kscope4!