This is a plugin to KeePass <http://www.KeePass.info> to provide an enhanced entry view.
For the rationale and design behind this project, see the forum post linked to as the homepage
- All fields (standard and custom string) shown in a grid view
- Field values and, for custom strings, names, are in place-editable
- Easy to add new custom fields through in-place editing
- Protected (password) fields can be edited, or their value shown through the in-place editor
- Attachments can be dragged and dropped to and from files in Windows Explorer
- Metadata properties shown on a separate tab to details field
- Original textual entry view still available, through the "All Text" tab
- Multiple selected entries can be edited together to perform mass changes
This is a must have plugin for KeePass users that want to unleash the power of KeePass user defined (custom) string fields. It is intuitive to use, and its ability to auto-type individual field values gets around those pesky web sites that block the paste function. I have used this plugin for over a year. The current version (1.01) is stable and the developer is responsive and addresses any problems promptly.
Very useful plugin. Can not use KeePass now without it.
Changed my view in KeePass to include the Entry view and make it side by side now that I added this plug-in and it's much cleaner interface! Great job.
hi man thanks for the grate extension, I like it a lot, I am using it @ work in my windows machine however, I have a problem I hope you can solve it, this extension do not work on my linux (ubuntu 13.04) home machine, it says, the app is not compatible with the version of keepass thanks
Thank you. Keep to develop this necessary add-on for KeePass. I just do not understand why the developer of KeePass, himself did not do so until now. It is so necessary for comfortable work with the database.