KOMA-Script provides drop-in replacements for the LaTeX standard classes article, report, and book. These KOMA-Script classes scrartcl, scrreprt, and scrbook are much more configurable than the standard classes.
Additionally, KOMA-Script provides a completely new designed letter class that is also very versatil. Predefined setting (letter class options) are available, e.g., for German letters, US-American letters, Swiss letters, French letters, and Japanese letters.
There are several additional packages in KOMA-Script that may be used with other classes too, e.g.:
- scrbase (basic features of the KOMA-Script classes)
- tocbasic (features for tables of contents and creating more floats)
- scrdate (date functions)
- scrtime (current time)
- scrlayer (virtual layers)
- scrlayer-scrpage (page style configuration)
- typearea (semi-automatic typing area and margin setup)
- scrextend (extended features of the KOMA-Script classes)
- LaTeX classes
- LaTeX packages
Be the first to post a review of KOMA-Script!