Download the ISO file and burn into a DVD using any DVD writer software like Nero or Infra Recorder (http://infrarecorder.org).
Read installation manual and Read me file before try to install the DVD.
Easy to upgrade to new version of Koha.
Following commands will upgrade Koha to new version.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
apt-get install koha-common
No need to execute lot of commands.
- Koha customised for ready to use
- Zebra server enabled
- Easy installation steps
- Customised MARC fields in cataloguing
- Webmin included for scheduling database backup
- Build on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
- Detailed installation manual and Read Me file
- Ready made reports
very good project and simple to use..!
Hi @vimal0212 i try this dvd but problem in keybrod some keys not right letters but write numbers for example when i write k it give me 0 ahmad nasser koha system librarian
Simple to use.