Kobo Deluxe is an enhanced version of Akira Higuchi's game XKobo for Unix systems with X11. Kobo Deluxe adds sound, smoother animation, high resolution support, OpenGL acceleration (optional), an intuitive menu driven user interface, joystick support and other features. Recent versions also add a number of alternative skill levels with slightly modernized gameplay. Kobo Deluxe uses SDL for graphics, sound and input, which makes it possible to build and run the game on pretty much anything.
- Fast-paced retro arcade-style gameplay
- 14 different enemies; fighter ships, kamikaze attackers, proxy bombs, and more
- 50 maps, each with its own feel and strategies to figure out
- Supports control by keyboard, mouse, or joystick
- Structured audio technology - hi-fi sound in a tiny download
- OpenGL support for extremely fast and smooth animation
Be the first to post a review of Kobo Deluxe!