KMyMoney is the Personal Finance Manager for KDE. It operates similar to Quicken, supports various account types, categorization of expenses, multiple currencies, online banking support via QIF, OFX and HBCI, budgeting and a rich set of reports.
- Easy to use personal finance manager
- Online transaction download (HBCI and OFX)
- Lots of predefined reports / charts
- QIF importer to get historic data into KMyMoney
- 160+ pages user documentation
Due to circumstances beyond my control I have to use Windows as my main OS. Was looking for an accounts package which was easy to use and could download bank transactions and produce reports filtered on various fields. KMyMoney has been a dream and so much better than anything else I could find. Brilliant work, team, you deserve all our respect.
Great application, it only lacks on reports flexibility.
Easy to install and use.