KDE MIDI Metronome using the ALSA Sequencer
- Easy to use KDE graphic user interface.
- MIDI only. Can be used with software- or external MIDI synthesizers.
- Based on ALSA sequencer. Provides input and output ports
- Highly customizable parameters
- External control: D-Bus and MIDI realtime
- Custom rhythm patterns
Very useful program. Especially nice is the feature "Banks, programs and note names from an instrument definition file in .INS format" which allows this program to easily work with a wide range of synth hardware and the preexisting cakewalk instrument definition files available on the internet.