Open source animation of kmeans clustering in X Window System using the C++ libplotter library. Supports Linux, Mac, and BSD. Includes common initialization methods such as Forgy, Macqueen, random, and angular. Sample videos are available through the Files Tab above. The SVN repo is accessible thorugh the Code Tab above.
Requires a C++ compiler, libplot-dev, and libncurses5-dev
Mac alternative to libplot-dev: macports plotutils +x11
- Multiple builtin-in initialization methods
- Ability to animate both the initialization and training of kmeans
- Animations can play automatically or manually to allow frame by frame analysis
- Optional convex hulls and distance hints
- Displays the quantization error throughout the training process
Be the first to post a review of KMeansAniX!