I like gpo but i need to personnalize the environnement of my users in Terminal Server.
So i've created a logon script to suite my needs.
It has been written in kix just because I like it :P and it's very quick to write.
So, it's fully possible to adapt it in vbs or wsh.
I share it today because i think it could help someone ;o)
It's open source, so you can use it as you like.
But be kind and let my name/SF links in the head.
There is 4 scripts :
1. The core : mapping, patching, mailing, stats.
2. The copyicons : creating the icons/applications environnement of the user (desktop & start menu)
3. The Starter : this script is launched with each application, it creates complete stats in a mysql server and put live message on the screen, different for each application.
4. The Functions. Thanks to kixtart UDF !
And now ? Go to the wiki !
- mapping drives
- mapping printers
- patching/reg servers
- email the admin in case of dangerous thing
- put stats in a db (who launch what, when and from where ?)
- create a full environnement for the user in TS
- send a different message for each software the user try to launch
- block completely a soft with a warning message.
Be the first to post a review of Kixed Logon Script!