Do you have dozens of tools with dozens of parameters? KISSmenu helps you to organize them, to integrate them and to run them interactively in a terminal based menu or automatically, e.g. starting it up as a cron job.
Development or tooling environment: shortcut based menu of commands, which can be used both interactively and non-interactively.
Middleware: simply integrates various software through environment variables.
Really simple! A 500 lines long bash script easy to maintain, fork or extend.
- easily maintainable command/input/output files in a folder structure
- interactive and non-interactive mode
- command queue for automated or cron job use
- more KISSmenus can run in parallel
- error, warning, and exit messages and return codes
- option for detached execution
- support for opening another KISSmenu in another gnome tab
- a simple templating mechanism
Be the first to post a review of KISSmenu!