Kirr is a Java-library to control the Lego NXT-Mindstorm-Brick via bluetooth with the standard Lego Firmware. The library is justified for priority orientated control and sensor monitoring. Using Kirr is very simple.
- Supports standard Sensors (touch-, light-, sound-, ultrasonic-sensor)
- - some functions of the ultrasonic-sensor are not added yet
- Sensors can add listeners
- Supports motors; inclusive turn-ratio, sync-mode, ..
- The priority of sending and receiving of Devices is settable
- Many systemfunctions are added
Be the first to post a review of Kirr!