Kid3 audio tag editor can edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco
- Edit and convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags of MP3 files
- Supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files
- Generate tags from filenames and file-, directorynames from tags
- Mass-tagging of multiple files
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs
The best of many tag editors that I have tried. It has greatly simplified the task of getting all my MP3 tagged and cover-flow ready for my iPod.
very goooooood many thanks
Fixed my Apple Music Syncing problems! Best part is that its free!
Intuitive design, fast, and is great at simultaneously editing tags for 1,000 files and for multiple tag versions. This is a "must have" tool for anyone with large music libraries!
Feature rich tag editor plus the developer replies to support questions almost instantly!. Thanks