Kid3 audio tag editor can edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco
- Edit and convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags of MP3 files
- Supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files
- Generate tags from filenames and file-, directorynames from tags
- Mass-tagging of multiple files
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs
Intuitive design, fast, and is great at simultaneously editing tags for 1,000 files and for multiple tag versions. This is a "must have" tool for anyone with large music libraries!
Feature rich tag editor plus the developer replies to support questions almost instantly!. Thanks
The process of importing (copying) DLL files from GIMP wasn't very clear apart from that, the program is one of the best Windows tagging programs.
Excellent ID3 Tool! I've tried tons and each seems to have their hangup/issues. I required same feature set that could work against MP3, M4A, AIFF files and Kid3 does just that. Easy to use and straight forward.