Kid3 audio tag editor can edit the tags of MP3, Ogg, FLAC, MPC & WMA files in an efficient way, convert between ID3v1 and ID3v2, set the tags of multiple files, generate tags from file names or vice versa and import from freedb, MusicBrainz and Disco
- Edit and convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags of MP3 files
- Supports MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files
- Generate tags from filenames and file-, directorynames from tags
- Mass-tagging of multiple files
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs
The process of importing (copying) DLL files from GIMP wasn't very clear apart from that, the program is one of the best Windows tagging programs.
Excellent ID3 Tool! I've tried tons and each seems to have their hangup/issues. I required same feature set that could work against MP3, M4A, AIFF files and Kid3 does just that. Easy to use and straight forward.
Very good tag editor! Also with support for WAVE files. Nice when burning audio CDs :)
very good tag editor.simple and easy to use