KH Coder is a free software for quantitative content analysis or text data mining. It is also utilized for computational linguistics. You can analyze Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish text with KH Coder.
KH Coder provides various kinds of search and statistical analysis functions using back-end tools such as Stanford POS Tagger, Snowball stemmer, MySQL and R.
- Words: Frequency List
- Words: Searching
- Words: KWIC Concordance
- Words: Collocation Stats
- Words: Correspondence Analysis
- Words: Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Words: Co-Occurrence Network
- Words: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
- Categories: Developing Your Own Categories or Dictionaries
- Categories: Frequency List
- Categories: Cross Tabulation
- Categories: Correspondence Analysis
- Categories: Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Categories: Co-Occurrence Network
- Categories: Hierarchical Cluster Analysis
- Documents: Searching
- Documents: Clustering
- Documents: Naive Bayes classifier
Works fast. Can manage pretty massive data volume. Highly recommended.
khc is small and works nicely
small and efficient and gets the job done.
An excellent text analysis tool! Brings together the power of Stanford POS Tagger, R, and MySQL in a more user-friendly GUI format.