KeyStore Explorer is a free GUI replacement for the Java command-line utilities keytool, jarsigner and jadtool.
- Create, load, save and convert between various KeyStore types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS#12, BKS (V1 and V2) and UBER
- Change KeyStore and KeyStore entry passwords
- Delete or rename KeyStore entries
- Cut/copy/paste KeyStore entries
- Append certificates to key pair certificate chains
- Generate RSA, ECC and DSA key pairs with self-signed X.509 certificates
- Apply X.509 certificate extensions to generated key pairs and Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs)
- View X.509 Certificate, CRL and CRL entry X.509 V3 extensions
- Import and export keys and certificates in many formats: PKCS#12, PKCS#8, PKCS#7, DER/PEM X.509 certificate files, Microsoft PVK, SPC, PKI Path, OpenSSL
- Generate, view and sign CSRs in PKCS #10 and SPKAC formats
- Sign JAR files, J2ME MIDlet Applications files and CSRs
- Configure a CA Certs KeyStore for use with KeyStore operations
Well, that's the best keystore manager in Java world. Rich of features, but easy to use, with good look and feel.
The greatest Software to Manage certificates & keyStores!
Helped me greatly with an SSL issue.
This tool is so much easier than the complex command-line options of keytool.