KeyStore Explorer is a free GUI replacement for the Java command-line utilities keytool, jarsigner and jadtool.
- Create, load, save and convert between various KeyStore types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS#12, BKS (V1 and V2) and UBER
- Change KeyStore and KeyStore entry passwords
- Delete or rename KeyStore entries
- Cut/copy/paste KeyStore entries
- Append certificates to key pair certificate chains
- Generate RSA, ECC and DSA key pairs with self-signed X.509 certificates
- Apply X.509 certificate extensions to generated key pairs and Certificate Signing Requests (CSRs)
- View X.509 Certificate, CRL and CRL entry X.509 V3 extensions
- Import and export keys and certificates in many formats: PKCS#12, PKCS#8, PKCS#7, DER/PEM X.509 certificate files, Microsoft PVK, SPC, PKI Path, OpenSSL
- Generate, view and sign CSRs in PKCS #10 and SPKAC formats
- Sign JAR files, J2ME MIDlet Applications files and CSRs
- Configure a CA Certs KeyStore for use with KeyStore operations
KeyStore Explorer is by far the best GUI keystore tool I've tried, and I've used all of the popular ones. Using it is a no-brainer. Love it! No more attempts to remember all of keytool's command-line options!!
Well, that's the best keystore manager in Java world. Rich of features, but easy to use, with good look and feel.
The greatest Software to Manage certificates & keyStores!
Helped me greatly with an SSL issue.