Emulates pressing a sequence of keys to the foreground window. Each line from input file represents a key combination such as ALT-TAB or CONTROL-SHIFT-A or ... Each key has a programmable pre-press delay. See KeyPressList.lis for example. See ReadMe.txt for help. LEARN option saves file of keystrokes.
- Puts keystrokes into key buffer, consumed by foreground window
- Includes combinations of ALT,CTRL,WIN,SHIFT keys
- Allows programmable delay prior to each key combination
- Input file of any length, one line per key combination
- LEARN option where it saves a keystroke file based on what you type
- Fixed problem with Windows 7 64-bit
Be the first to post a review of KeyPressList!