This will help you edit those hard-to-understand .key files for your controller and keyboard setup with the game Falcon BMS 4.32 by Benchmarksims.
Please refer to the thread on Benchmarksims forum for questions/suggestions/feedback where additional information and tutorial is avaliable (click Web Site-link below)
- Assign bindings/mappings/keystrokes in the same way you would in most other flight-sims (ie DCS) by just pressing the button you want to use.
- Easily assign more advanced functionality like Direct X Shifting, combination keys and press and release functionality.
- Lists all (documented) SimFunctions/Callbacks available in Falcon BMS. The list is taken from Red Dog and Boxer's Keyfile-generator.xls included with Falcon and describes all the functions. Also links to Tyrspawn's BMSWiki.
- Debugs your keyfile and looks for the following errors: Syntax errors Illegal values (like values outside the range of possible values) Misspelled or inactive functions thats not in the reference. Conflicts with other bindings, i e assigning two functions to the same button. Missing combination key-assignments. You need to assign ”CommandsSetKeyCombo” for each combination key you want to use. The program will help you create these automatically. Bindings assigned to buttons you don't have on your controller, like assigning something to button #12 when you only have 11 buttons.
- Prints simple lists of the keyfile with description of what each button does. For more graphic printing - use PS Keys
great program keyfileeditor, thanks.