KeePass is a free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and mobile devices. You can store your passwords in a highly-encrypted database, which is locked with one master password or key file.
- Strong security (AES encryption, SHA-256 hash, protection against dictionary and guessing attacks, in-memory protection, ...).
- Portable (no installation required), available for many platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, smart devices/phones, ...).
- Efficient and flexible organization (entry groups, tags, time fields, file attachments, ...).
- Various data transfer methods (clipboard, drag and drop, auto-type, plugins can provide integration with other applications, ...).
- Powerful password generator (generation based on character sets and patterns, with many options).
- Extensible (plugin architecture) and multi-language (more than 40 languages are available).
Without a doubt the most advanced state-of-the-art password manager. Anything you can think of or not think of this small-footprint application can do: - fully portable - small-footprint in size space and memory - password generator with customizations - ability to open programs with integrated cmd shell - match login data by URL field, title - regex matching - secure database for storing not only login data but also other sensitive information
I use keepass for the best. Its so awsome. Even misses some features and also is complex as some people would say, but who doesn't like extra features in a product(you won't say no to disk brakes in your car...), that's what makes it worthy. Sophistication what makes a product last on the face of Soft-a-geddon. KeePass team keep up to good work.
Very easy & great