KiCad (2013) produces two CAM drill files - one for plated drills, and another for non-through-hole-plated drills. While this is nice, many PCB fabricators do not support multiple drill files. This project will read both files, and output one CAM file containing all of the drill data, with the option of enlarging the NPTH drills (in case the fab plates all drills.)
- Reads source drill files and outputs one combined file.
- Optionally can delete one or both source file(s).
- Parses drill data, and rebuilds proper tool ordering and commands - not a simple "add file 2 to file 1".
- Can optionally enlarge NPTH holes some amount, in case the fabricator plates all holes.
- Command-line tool, usable on Win32, Unix, and MacOS X for compatibility with KiCad userbase.
Be the first to post a review of KiCad Drill File Merge!