Kayacc is an alternate name for the TOMBO project. I am in the process of updating the Tombo project page with version 2.1.0. Please download Tombo2.1.0.tar.gz from the Files tab.
Tombo is a compiler generation toolkit for constructing compilers and interpreters. It includes a BNF compiler that generates parsers for context free grammars, and a class library to support compiler development.
The class library supports symbol tables, Unicode text manipulation, reserved word mappings, and translating between Unicode and byte oriented encodings.
Tombo is an alternative for lex, yacc and Bison tools.
Source can be browsed in git/code repository or src directory.
Send e-mail to email@example.com for support
- BNF compiler for context free grammars
- Separation of BNF Grammar and C++ Actions
- Encapsulation of actions in C++ class to separate actions from grammar
- Encapsulation of actions in C++ class to support cascaded translators
- Class library to support compilation functions
- Full 31 bit Unicode or other wide character set support
- Support for symbol table and wide character text manipulation
- Support for lexical scanner functions
- Token based parser for high throughput
- Classes to support scope rules, struct declarations, and namespace rules
- Sample programs demonstrating use of toolkit
Be the first to post a review of Kayacc!