Karaoke Lyric Editor is Qt-based GUI application to edit and test Karaoke lyrics in popular lyric formats. Features full support for non-English languages, support for CDG, LRC and UltraStar specifics, and built-in karaoke testing window.
- Creates Karaoke synchronized lyrics
- Import/Export in LRC and UltraStar formats
- Full foreign languages support
- Preview and test windows
- Supports video and image backgrounds
- Export lyrics in CD+G and video formats
- Supports Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive help and the tutorial
- KaraFun, PowerKaraoke and Del MP3 lyrics import
excellent work. Easy to use for the average user. Output to CDG file needs some inprovement for LINUX. The graphic font is blocky (reminds me of graphics on the TRS-80 model I. (telling my age, now)). Graphics look good in the internal viewers but does not appear the same on output to CDG. I have successfully written the output (via CDGtools) to a CD-R. When played on a commercial karaoke machine, the graphics are as described above. Otherwise, great job, Mr. Programmer(s). Thanks for a really nice application.