Karaoke Lyric Editor is Qt-based GUI application to edit and test Karaoke lyrics in popular lyric formats. Features full support for non-English languages, support for CDG, LRC and UltraStar specifics, and built-in karaoke testing window.
- Creates Karaoke synchronized lyrics
- Import/Export in LRC and UltraStar formats
- Full foreign languages support
- Preview and test windows
- Supports video and image backgrounds
- Export lyrics in CD+G and video formats
- Supports Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive help and the tutorial
- KaraFun, PowerKaraoke and Del MP3 lyrics import
The Linux build uses libavformat55 (unstable), which is not supported by my distro and ended up having to fix broken packages after a failed attempt. I made some slight modifications so that I could build the Qt, but I encountered an un-included header: "ui_wiznewproject_musicfile.h"
excellent work. Easy to use for the average user. Output to CDG file needs some inprovement for LINUX. The graphic font is blocky (reminds me of graphics on the TRS-80 model I. (telling my age, now)). Graphics look good in the internal viewers but does not appear the same on output to CDG. I have successfully written the output (via CDGtools) to a CD-R. When played on a commercial karaoke machine, the graphics are as described above. Otherwise, great job, Mr. Programmer(s). Thanks for a really nice application.