The KFramework is the first integral SOFEA/SOUI framework for web based business applications using Domain Driven Design. The framework provides a web delivered SWING frontend and a WebServices based backend.
- The KFramework is Busisness Application framework for Web / Client Server Applications
- This framework allows to you develop 100% client server applications where GUI, validation, etc runs at the client and ONLY business logic runs at the server.
- Delivered in a web browser with the standard java plugin. Just like any JSP, but with out the mess and it works with ALL browsers.
- The front end is not a fixed app you customize, but a set of tools for data bound widgets, POJO mapping and object brokering, you can use any third party swing tools to make a _real_ RIA application with graphs, animation, DnD, video, sound....
- Server framework works on any JEE server capable of delivering webservices.
- Give it a try. We guarantee the "I didn’t know you could do that" effect.
- Specially suited for RAD / AGILE development
- * Note that this is full client-server, there is no db connection from a client to the database * Database needs not to be exposed. Applet can be delivered in internet, like any web page.
- Same functionality, less complexity vs JSP/HTML/AJAX/ASPs based frameworks
- Client delivered via browser, no installation. Runs on 99% of all browsers and OSs.
- More info: http://k-framework.sourceforge.net/