jXLS is a small and easy-to-use Java library for writing Excel files using XLS templates and reading data from Excel into Java objects using XML configuration
- XML and binary Excel format output
- Java collections output by rows and by columns
- Conditional output
- Expression language in report definition markup
- Multi-spreadsheet generation
- Native and parameterized Excel formulas
- Area listeners to adjust excel generation
- Excel comments mark-up
- Custom Commands
great api! thanks for your work !
Great API to work with excel
So much quicker than straight POI.
It's awesome but lacks a feature of image handling i guess. I found everything very easy to use except image. Can you guys please enhance that feature as well. Or if there is any please provide me link.
Love that its free