Open Jungo is a flexible entity persistence model that makes it easy to create object-centric components with minimal coding. Unlike most current entity frameworks, Jungo does not require developers to structure their code in any particular way or specify database structures.
Open Jungo supports most major proprietary and open source databases as well as well as a built-in highly efficient zero-configuration object-oriented database systems.
It requires no external dependencies and works with all current .Net and Mono frameworks.
- An open architecture that does not impose structural constraints on entity objects
- Full native support for LINQ to Object syntax
- “Just in Time” data loading
- Mixed-mode object loading (entities can be bulk or individually loaded)
- Support for complex property types (entities as properties)
- Support for network data structures (any-to-any relationships)
- Flexible self-managing caching (per-entity type, per-data source, and per-search)
- Integrated highly customizable and scalable workflow functionality
- Fully integrated security (user permissions, group permissions)
- Multi-level security management (property, entity, and workflow level security)
- Full support of entity inheritence
- Easy conversion of existing classes to entities
- Integrated management tools and user interfaces (admin tools)
- All entity functionality is Implemented via inheritance of a single base class.
- Full support for most popular relational databases
- Available zero-configuration Open Jungo entity datastore (no database required)
- Full implementation of stored procedures in databases that support them
- Customizable database object templates
- Full support of table inheritance (base entity properties stored in matching base tables)
- Automated .Net namespace to database Schema mapping
- No need to add database-specific attributes or code in entities
- Automated audit trail in the form of effectively-dated records in all tables
- Optional automated partitioning of inactive records to a separate database filegroup
- Use of Guids/Uniqueidentifier values for all entity IDs
- Automated database object documentation (in supported databases)
Be the first to post a review of Open Jungo!