Package now contains all supported JDBC drivers, with the exception of Oracle.
Now includes support for Geopackage geometries using the spatialite/sqlite
Plugin location moved from tools menu to File menu.
Added internationalization for Finnish, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
Various packaging changes to fit better with OpenJump Plus
* Switched licensing from LGP to GPLV3.
* Plugin now centers in Workbench window
* Added title to plugin frame
Added ability to load Spatialite extensions by appending
location of Spatialite DLL/SO to JDBC URL.
Several nice enhancements from Nicolas Ribot:
* Query dialog doesn't disappear after you submit query
* Status bar
* Syntax highlighting for SQL.
* Ability to cancel in-progress query (PostGIS only)
* Query history. Double click query in history area to move it to the
* Refresh layer - refreshes data in currently select query without creating
a new layer.
* Updated MySQL geometry loading to take advantage of patch for bug
* Made error message more user-friendly when PostGIS driver was included.