JuceVLC is VLC with a simple MediaCenter-like fullscreen User Interface.
* Browse local or remote (via UPNP) files and adjust settings using On Screen Display (O.S.D.)
* Frontpage movies menu with automatically downloaded posters (from www.omdbapi.com) or generated thumbnails (no setup required)
* Big, customizable fonts size and no tiny popup dialogs
* Subtitles selection and synchronization using slider via O.S.D.
* Search,Download,Extract and Load subtitles from opensubtitles.org
* Keep last and favorite video folders
* Does not mess up your system: settings are stored in the application folder
* Portable: Paste is on any usb key or external hard drive
* JuceVLC application uses regular VLC core libraries/plugins: You can paste future VLC versions directory along JuceVLC to update the core video player without any JuceVLC update
* The "space-key" allows your relatives to play/pause when interupting your video;-)
- Big fonts and no system popup dialogs
- Browse files and adjust settings using On Screen Display (O.S.D.)
- Non mandatory keyboard. The "space-key" allows your relatives to play/pause your video ;-)
- Subtitles selection via O.S.D. and synchronization using slider
- Keep last and favorite video folders
- JuceVLC application uses regular VLC core libraries/plugins
- Portable application
Hello, Matthieu, why don't you reply to any of my e-mail? I would like to cooperate with you. Please reply. It is very important to us. We will be grateful. -- Yours faithfully Mateusz Matera
very nice interface and easy to use. Everything is controlled with the mouse. I love it !