QTGZManager is a frontend to the Slackware pkgtools that can compare versions, install, reinstall, upgrade, downgrade and remove packages. It also shows the package contents, information, freezes/unfreezes a specific version as well as download latest official Slackware patches.
- Install/Re install/Upgrade/Downgrade/Remove packages – watching the output of these commands on demand
- View the content of packages
- View the description of packages in colored tooltips
- Search for files inside an installed/not installed package
- Search for packages in directories
- View diff between different versions
- Freeze/Unfreeze a package so it cannot be accidentally removed/upgraded
- Download official OS patches from your nearest Slackware mirror
Be the first to post a review of QTGZManager!