Emacs minor mode for editing and browsing Java source code. Enhanced tags support: show declaration or Javadoc for identifier at point, or complete class members. Works well with other Java packages, tested with GNU Emacs/XEmacs on Linux/Windows.
- Look up the declaration of an identifier
- Display Javadoc for an identifier
- Complete a partly typed identifier
- Add and organize import statements
- Update TAGS files from within Emacs
Be the first to post a review of jtags - Emacs package for editing Java!