Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of
JT65 protocol on HF bands 2m - 160m.
After installation of Version 1.0 check for update files in folder "Update 1.0" (Link: "Browse All Files")
Important note: The JT65 encoding and decoding routines, also used in WSJT, are developed by K1JT, Joe Taylor.
- Fast decoder (receiving interval is variable)
- Log database (SQLite) or HRD logdatabase, DXKeeper, Log4om (SQLite), MixW2
- Dupe checking
- Acoustic alert
- Adjust time via internet (SNTP)
- CAT with OmniRig, HamLib, HRD and Commander
- Windows with QSO Exchange, Station Infos, Band Statistics and Grids on map
- Callsign band and/or timestamp labels in waterfall display
JT65-HF Is (C) 2008...2011 J. C. Large - W6CQZ
Comfort-3 (C) 2012
WSJT is Copyright (C) 2001-2014 by Joe Taylor, K1JT
HB9HQX-Edition is (C) 2013-2015 HB9HQX
Join us on Facebook: search for --> JT65.HF.HB9HQX.Edition/
Version 0.9.94.0 is awesome no issues and the new features work well solid decoding. I had two stations answer my CQ at the same time and both were decoded perfectly. I really don't know how you could improve on this version. Thank You Very much for your efforts and a Job Well Done. 73 Bill
This last version ( 0.9.94.0) has very good and fast decoder . Bravo HB9HQX !!!
Wow, that is amazing stuff. Great Features, good usability. high stability, easy configuration... Congrats! 73/55 de Tom, DL1HBT
The software is excellent very well made and stylish. I loved that cascaded calling station is displayed. There is the possibility of a Spanish translation?. wonder how I can do to set the hdr free with JT65 hb9hqx, some manual configuration. CE2VQF