JStencilReport (or Java Stencil Report) is designed to write student evaluations and school report, in a fast way by a set of user-inserted sentences.
It has a small vector graphics editor to create a full customizable print model that allow to print or export in PDF and Post Script your report. It allow also to export form in CSV format.
- Easy interface to add and modify student evaluation
- files are saved in XML format
- It contains a little vector graphic applicaton to create custom report
- It allow to print, export in PDF or PostScript your custom report
- Different print models can be created to support any kind of schoolreports
- It is possible to export forms and evaluations in CSV
- Support any kind of periodization: quarters, semester, bimester ...
- You can create an "Evaluation Wizard" to quickly write student evaluation
- With "Evaluation Wizard" user can add a set of sentences that can be used to compose student's evaluations
- In "Evaluation Wizard" every senteces can be differentiated for: period, evaluation grade and sex
Be the first to post a review of JStencilReport!