What is JSPX?
JSPX is a pure java open source free web RAD framework that easier and faster than most of the existing frameworks (JSP-Servlets-Struts-JSF-Clay), with a lot of features that improve productivity. You just need to know HTML and JAVA to master JSPX.
What is new in jspx 1.1.0?
JSPX build 1.1.0 is an improvements in both UI and internal functionalities. It introduces many new features. Along with support for JBoss 5.1.0 and MySQL.
New Demo project is added.
Build 1.1.0 vs. 1.0.10
1. Support JBoss 5.1.0
2. Support MySQL DB.
3. Validations UI Improvements.
4. Calendar UI improvements.
5. DataTable has a Flickr like pagination.
6. Sortable columns will have a default icon.
1. Remove NullPointerException in case the href is empty in anchor control.
2. Supporting mailto in the anchor href.
1- Ajax validation is not working with auto refresh feature, so if the content of auto refreshing panel has a validation group, the validation will be true always.
2- DataTabel should have PK, if not the edit and delete feature will apply to all records.
3- Portlet pages cannot post back correctly.
Mail us at: