You can pan and zoom your plots with mouse and keyboard shortcuts.
You can use multiple type of indicators. You can read indicator data over your plot, or you can set a function that generates it from your plot data.
The documentation can be found at http://jsplot.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- Supports Candlestick chart, Line plot, Bar chart, Distribution diagram
- Supports Pan and Zoom capability
- Support for colorschemes
- Works with Frameworks (Ext, jQuery)
- Supports main browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- Demo can be found at http://jsplot.sourceforge.net/index.html
Be the first to post a review of JSPlot!