The JSparse Matrix Package, developed by Philipp Geigenmüller during an internship at the prudsys AG in Chemnitz, Germany, is an extension of the well-known Java Matrix Package (JAMA) and allows the use of sparse matrices and related algorithms.
- provides two storing techniques for sparse matrices
- several algorithms to solve sparse systems of linear equations
- fast and accurate
- includes an extensive javadoc
- supports a whole bunch of setter and getter methods for the matrices
- easy to expand
- platform independent
- supports standard matrix operations
- works together with the jama library
There are no 3 star reviews.