= About =
JSLint Plugin for Notepad++ Copyright 2010 Martin Vladic.
Based on JSLint by Douglas Crockford (http://www.jslint.com/).
JSLint Copyright 2002 Douglas Crockford.
= Release Notes =
This is beta version. Tested and works with Notepad++ version 5.7+; it also
may work with older versions.
= Installation =
Copy JSLintNpp.dll (or JSLintNppA.dll if you are using ANSI version) into your
Notepad++ Plugins folder. You will need to re-start Notepad++ afterward.
= Getting Started =
2. To JSLint your file select menu option
"Plugins - JSLint - JSLint Current File" or press shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+F5.
3. All errors (if such exists) that are found in your file will be displayed in
list in dockable window at the bottom of Notepad++ main window; document is
automatically scrolled at the position of the first found error.
4. Double-click on errors in the list to view them inside document; or you can
press Ctrl+Shift+F8 repeatedly to view errors.
You can play with different JSLint options by choosing
menu option "Plugins - JSLint - Options".
= Files =
README.txt - This file
JSLintNpp.dll - Unicode version of plugin
JSLintNppA.dll - ANSI version of plugin
= History =
0.3.0 - New option "Predefined (, separated)" added in Options dialog;
this option should be used to specify the names of predefined
- Added toolbar button that opens Options dialog
- JSLint script updated to version from 2010-12-23
- Configuration is now saved in AppData directory (or in whatever directory
is returned by NPPM_GETPLUGINSCONFIGDIR message)
- Memory leaks fixed
- Toolbar added to the JSLint dockable window
- Visibility state of the JSLint dockable window is now preserved after restart
- Shortcuts changed (to avoid clashes with existing shortcuts of Notepad++)
- Bug fixes
- Initial release
= Todo =
- Display list of global variables (and other useful informations that JSLint
produces) used in your JS script