jReflect is a very small, lightweight and super easy-to-use java web-server and -framework for creating (distributed deployed) pure java web-applications and small websites.
Due to its small footprint, it's also perfect for embedded hardware like the raspberry pi.
- Straight-forward, programmatic webpage generation
- Use standalone or embedded
- No configuration file hacking
- Reflection-based, distributed deployment at runtime
- No J2EE needed, single all-in-one jar (~ 875 KB size)
- HTTP 1.1 spec compliant, supports MIME types
- Supports session management
- Supports routing
- Supports file uploads
- Supports SSL/TLS
- Supports HTTP gzip compression
- Small footprint
Be the first to post a review of jReflect!