jReflect is a very small, lightweight and super easy-to-use java web-server and -framework for creating (distributed deployed) pure java web-applications, webservices and small websites.
Due to its small footprint, it's also perfect for embedded hardware like the raspberry pi. It is based on proven components like apache http components, apache file upload and jsoup.
- Straight-forward, programmatic webpage generation
- Use standalone or embedded
- No configuration file hacking
- Reflection-based, distributed deployment at runtime
- No J2EE needed, single all-in-one jar (~ 875 KB size)
- HTTP 1.1 spec compliant, supports MIME types
- Supports session management
- Supports routing
- Supports file uploads
- Supports SSL/TLS
- Supports HTTP gzip compression
- Small footprint
Be the first to post a review of jReflect!