JQuery extension to return the collisions between two selectors.
JQuery extension to return the collisions between two selectors. Handles padding, margin, borders, and can determine either overlap or portion outside. Returns JQuery "overlap" objects. Requires: jquery1.8.3+, examples also require: jqueryui1.9.2+
Try it out: http://eruciform.com/jquerycollision/
If you like this, try: http://sourceforge.net/projects/jquidragcollide/
- Calculates collisions between jQuery selectors
- Returns either obstacles that collided, or the overlaps themselves
- Provides the directionality of the collisions
- Can be configured to provide collisions relative to the collider, obstacle, or any selector
- Can be configured to track a collider escaping from a restraint instead of a direct collision
- Documentation: https://sourceforge.net/p/jquerycollision/wiki/Home/
very good program jquerycollision.