JPview - Java PDF Viewer
A small PDF Viewer, PDF Reader for the Java Platform
JPview is a free, open source, platform independent PDF Viewer, PDF Reader released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
JPview is developed using Java, Eclipse SWT, jPod intarsys PDF rendering library and runs on a 32-bit Java Virtual Machine.
JOB WANTED: Computer scientist specialized in object-oriented software development, graph theory and heuristics seeks position in Northern or Western Europe for a period of minimum 3 years. Please visit my LinkedIn profile following the link below to the Web Site and contact me if you are interested or need more information.
- Open PDF from file (.pdf) or Windows shortcut (.lnk .url)
- Open password-protected or encrypted documents
- Drag and drop support
- Navigate, zoom, rotate and fit to screen
- Boyer-Moore string searching
- Extract Text from PDF
- Zoom to thumbnail and double-click to return to default zoom level
- View PDF in full screen
- Choose between Single Page View and Scrolling
- Use mouse-click to open url or mail in default program
- Follow Cross-References
- Go to page
- Help File