jPicEdt is a vector-based drawing editor for LaTeX and related packages (TikZ, PsTricks,...), written in Java. It is also a library of reusable high-level graphic primitives.
- Pstricks code generation and parsing
- TikZ code generation
- DXF code generation (simplistic only)
- LaTeX picture environnement code generation
- LaTeX epic/eepic code generation
- Standalone or includable LaTeX file
- Native LaTeX text support
- Basic shape editing
- Bezier curve & smooth polygon editing
- LaTeX xcolor predefined color support
- Shape trimming by convex zone
- Internationalization of menues
- HMTL and PDF manuals in 3 languages (French, English and German)
There are no 3 star reviews.