JPEGView is a small and fast viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, GIF and TIFF images. On-the-fly image processing is provided - allowing to adjust typical parameters as sharpness, color balance, contrast and local under-/overexposure.
- Small and fast, uses SSE2 and up to 4 CPU cores
- High quality resampling filter, preserving sharpness of images
- Basic image processing tools can be applied realtime during viewing
- Movie mode to play folder of JPEGs as movie
2.5 hours looking for and checking viewers to have up images which you are using as a reference (no way to take out all the menus,bars, etc of the windows default). Good you have the possibility of auto zoom - resize window disable, zoom, menus out, etc. small thinks that for this use are just what should be. thank you ps. my views of improvements (super basic without any options) -region screen capture with autosave -write a note (edit the image and write) -draw a rectangle (edit the image and draw a rectangle to mark)
Simple, lightweight and very functional. A must have.
1. The huge Request to implement in the program possibility to install wall-paper of a desktop from the graphic file with filter BestQuality usage (for example Sharpen=0.3 or 0.35) Such function is not present in any program. For example, BreezeBrowser allows to use the similar filter, but to install wall-paper does not allow. And other programs allow to install a picture to desktop, but without usage of function Sharpen. As a result the image turns out insufficiently sharp... 2. Besides, there is no screensaver which allows to produce change of pictures with filter BestQuality usage in computer down time. Very much it would be desirable to transform HQ SlideShow from your program in screensaver Many thanks for your program Excuse for the bad knowledge of English language
The best picture viewer I have found! Very customizable, very fast and simple. It just works. Please vote for it on alternative to web page. alternativeto.net/software/jpegview/
Viewing speed is impressive. Nice work!
very good project, thanks!