JPEGView is a small and fast viewer/editor for JPEG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, GIF and TIFF images. On-the-fly image processing is provided - allowing to adjust typical parameters as sharpness, color balance, contrast and local under-/overexposure.
- Small and fast, uses SSE2 and up to 4 CPU cores
- High quality resampling filter, preserving sharpness of images
- Basic image processing tools can be applied realtime during viewing
- Movie mode to play folder of JPEGs as movie
Simple, lightweight and very functional. A must have.
1. The huge Request to implement in the program possibility to install wall-paper of a desktop from the graphic file with filter BestQuality usage (for example Sharpen=0.3 or 0.35) Such function is not present in any program. For example, BreezeBrowser allows to use the similar filter, but to install wall-paper does not allow. And other programs allow to install a picture to desktop, but without usage of function Sharpen. As a result the image turns out insufficiently sharp... 2. Besides, there is no screensaver which allows to produce change of pictures with filter BestQuality usage in computer down time. Very much it would be desirable to transform HQ SlideShow from your program in screensaver Many thanks for your program Excuse for the bad knowledge of English language
The best picture viewer I have found! Very customizable, very fast and simple. It just works. Please vote for it on alternative to web page. alternativeto.net/software/jpegview/
Viewing speed is impressive. Nice work!
Top application, thank you very much. Outstanding features include intuitive single mouse-action jpeg-lossless crop, effective converging lines fix and full screen image viewing on secondary display. Delightful, that I can edit the keystroke commands, add to them - even adding custom commands for opening the file with other applications such as image editors. A must try-out for people who are comfortable to edit simple ini-files with a text editor - it is not rocket surgery. It does not do thumbnails, for which are excellent progs for image management about, if one wants that. In summary, a program very much to my liking and I have set it - in replacement of IrfanView - which I have used for well more than a decade) - as standard image viewer for the supported formats on my computers. To necomers here I recommend to play around with it for half an hour, it might grow on you. Once more, thanks to the author/s!
very good project, thanks!