As an Open Source library it is provided for free with source code and without any warranty or support.
1. Fully-featured PDF viewer with embedded font support, zooming, JBIG2 support, advanced PDF search, bookmarks, thumbnails, Layers support and more…
2. Released under user friendly open source LGPL license with full source code for use in both commercial and Open Source projects.
3. In development for over 10 years and used in corporate software globally.
4. Upgrade route to full commercial version if additional features or support needed
5. PDF to image converter example included ConvertPagesToImages.java
The current final release is February 2013 and you can download this from the sourceforge downloads page.
There are also plugins for Eclipse, NetBeans, and IDEA
The commerical version is still actively developed with a monthly release cycle and you can find out more at http://www.idrsolutions.com
Jpedal works perfect.
Used it in www.pdfscissors.com. It was really a nice library, very easy to integrate. Good job!
The links is listed on the page "Download source and jar from http://www.jpedal.org/open_source_pdf_viewer_download.php" and the source is on the Downloads tab... We have just posted it there so we can keep it updated.