The KDE desktop environment uses the Oxygen theme by default. By default, Java applications don't follow this theme at all. The Joxy Look and Feel is a "skin" to let Java Swing applications look like the Oxygen theme. Joxy is not an application itself, but a skin for other programs.
For installation instructions, please see Joxy's website. Questions about Joxy can be asked in the Discussion section.
- Provides a consistent integration with the KDE Oxygen theme
- Tries to automatically detect the KDE color scheme in use
- Supports the radial window background that Oxygen uses
- Native rendering of text in the GUI
- Works with Java Swing applications, such as Netbeans, JOSM and many others
- Support for the Oxygen 'glow' animation on buttons, text fields, etc.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I just have to say SUPER AWESOME! Thank you for your hard work, please continue and submit this project to the KDE foundation :)
Awesome!!! I'll definitely set this as system standard!!! The only java program that looks still a bit strange is netbeans but I bet that this will be fixed in the future. WOW!!! It was so easy to install and just worked!!! That's not often! Man! This work should be included into kde!