Atricore’s JOSSO is an open source and commercially supported Internet Single Sign-On (FSSO) solution for point-and-click and standards-based (SAML2) Internet-scale SSO implementations. For more information contact us at : http://www.josso.org
- J2EE, Spring and Windows Transparent cross-domain/cross-organization Single Sign-On
- SAML support for seamless Internet/Federated SSO experience
- Bundled with GUI Console for a purely point-and-click setup and administration experience
- Pluggable Framework to allow the implementation of custom identity components using Spring or built-in IoC container.
- "5 minutes" on-the-fly set-up and deployment through custom "enhancement" console
- Runs in Apache Tomcat, JBoss, BEA Weblogic, Websphere CE, Apache Geronimo, Windows IIS, Apache HTTP
- Standard Based: JAAS, Web Services/SOAP, Struts, Servlet/JSP, EJB
- LDAP and RDBMs support for storing user information and credentials.
- "Remember Me" support
- "Self Services" support
It's fast, reliable and easy to use. I recommend this program strongly!
Nice, thank you
Josso works perfect.
Thanks for so usefull software.
Josso works excellent.