Design optical systems comprised of light sources, lenses, apertures, gratings, prisms, imagers, etc.
Simulate the photon trajectories through the system and compute images at various locations in the design.
- So far: spherical lenses, triangular prisms, point light source, RBG imager, image sources, spectrophotometers
- Simple optical media: Vacuum, Borosilicate, N-BK7, flint glass (SF10), Calcite, Magnesium Fluoride, Topas
- Optical computation of reflection, refraction and transmission in birefringent materials with photons of arbitrary polarization (linear, circular, elliptical)
- Computation of light propagation through the system to generate simulated images
- Automatic solving for optimum focus of arbitrary parameters.
Be the first to post a review of jOcular!