JobScheduler runs executables, scripts and database procedures and can be operated with e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle databases.
JobScheduler provides sequential and parallel task execution, job chains, cross-platform scheduling, events, job synchronization, load sharing, fail-over and a real API. Jobs can be executed with the JobScheduler Master (Linux/Windows) and with platform independent Agents.
Product Knowledge Base at https://kb.sos-berlin.com
Change Management System at https://change.sos-berlin.com
- Linux/Windows JobScheudler Master with platform independent Agents
- Wide range of supported DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
- User Interfaces for real-time monitoring (JOC) and job management (JOE)
- Start Times and Time Slots for job execution
- Jobs and Job Chains with dependencies
- Scripting capabilities for complex conditions and workflow control
- Error handling (suspend job, repeat job)
- High Availability by clustering and resilience
- Cross-Platform Scheduling with SSH and with Agents on any platform
- Central Configuration (Master + Agent)
- File Watching for automated job starts on arrival of files
- Managed File Transfer (FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, HTTP etc.)
- Lock Management for mutual exclusive jobs
- Programming Interfaces (XML, API)
- Notifications by e-mail
- Monitoring Interface with System Monitors (Nagios, Zabbix etc.)
- Reporting Interface for job execution history
Very good Software.
jobscheduler is fast and easy to use
jobscheduler works perfectly.
Fast and simple.