Jniz is a free software designed for musicians as a support tool to the musical composition.
It allows you to build and to harmonize several voices according to the rules of classical harmony.
Sound/audio-to-Midi converter: real-time conversion of any monophonic sound (voice, instrument etc.) into notes / tones.
- interface of musical notation which allows you to create, edit, save a score
- number of voices up to 16 (256 with layers).
- possibility to change of Key at any time.
- Jnz, MusicXml, LillyPond, Midi, PDF export.
- listen to the available Midi ports.
- redo / undo
- Non harmonic tones (appoggiature, echapee, suspension, passing, pedal, cambiata, anticipation)
- Minor melodic keys
- Chords notation recognition
- harmonic correction of your work following the set of predefined rules
- to give one or several solutions in case of fault if one or more rules are circumvented (Solver module).
- Empty staves filled up by Solver (automatic harmonization)
- Keys / modulations simulation tool
- Solvers serialization
- multi-cores support
- Input with Midi keyboards or microphone / input line
- Audio / sound to Midi converter (monophonic)
- Windows, Linux, OS X compatible (32/64 bits)
- multi-languages support
Be the first to post a review of JNIZ music notation audio to midi!