Jniz is a free software designed for musicians as a support tool to the musical composition.
It allows you to build and to harmonize several voices according to the rules of classical harmony.
- interface of musical notation which allows you to create, edit, save a score
- number of voices up to 16 (256 with layers).
- possibility to change of Key at any time.
- MusicXml, LillyPond, Midi, PDF export.
- listen to the available Midi ports.
- redo / undo
- harmonic correction of your work following the set of predefined rules
- to give one or several solutions in case of fault if one or more rules are circumvented (Solver module).
- Input with Midi keyboards
- Windows, Linux, OS X compatible (32/64 bits)
- The new 2.0 version is coming soon (new edition features, Solver faster, empty staves filled by Solver module, Keys / modulations suggestions, additional rules, pedals etc.). Some elements of counterpoints and imitations will be included in the version 3.
Be the first to post a review of JNIZ!