Free GPL License
There is a ".deb" file for Ubuntu and Debian style Linux's and a Windows installer in the binaries section. An RPM package is coming soon.
This started out as a project to allow ID3 tag management with features I did not find in the run of the mill player/managers out there for MP3 music. It has the ability to set and change album art as well as load devices with exactly the number and size of files to fit in a known file system size. Like for devices. It is up and working and what I feel is intuitive but it could use some sprucing up with nice graphics and maybe more functions. My goal here was to start something and see it grow. And most importantly pay it forward for all the open source that I have benefited from.
It makes use of some other open source libraries like JAudioTagger and JAudioLayer. Without which this would not have been possible for me to start.
- ID3 Tag editing
- Tools for fixing up tags and creating missing tags on multiple files
- Music player with play queue
- Album art management and art search aids
- Create named playlists to reload favorite music
- Export the active queue divided into 80 minute folders for CD's
- Simple player interface for those of us that still work with files
Be the first to post a review of JMusicMan!